- Ideal for hospital, kitchens and other clean areas.
- Water resistant and easy to clean - perfect for sterile environments.
- Perfect weather-proof finger guard for exterior/interior doors.
- Temperature range -20 to +50°C.
- For most single & double action doors.
- Suitable for manual or automated opening.
- Prevents finger trapping accidents.
- Extremely durable and low maintenance.
- Silver Anodised Aluminium finish.
- 1925mm standard size.
- Tested to over 200,000 cycles.
- With a maximum opening of 260mm.
The Finger Guard - Washable is ideal for hospitals, kitchens and other clean areas. Perfect for sterile environments as it can be steamed cleaned, so surfaces are wipeable and easy to clean. The Finger Guard - Washable is also a high quality finger guard ideal for use with external doors subject to weathering forces. The guard is resistant to: rain, snow, frost, foliage, dirt and UV light with an operating temperature range of -20 to +50 °C.
This guard has an increased wall thickness for extra durability and has been tested to over 200,000 cycles. The guard is attached by concealed fixings and the tension in the blind prevents fingers entering the hinge gap, where they may be subject to trapping. Supplied with instructions and all fixings.
- Standard lengths : 1925mm.
- Colours: Satin Anodised Aluminium housing with Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016) blind fabric.
Download and review any of the following information:
Product Data Sheet
View All Fingergaurd Products
We only sell and deliver goods in the Mainland UK and NI - unless you have made a prior arrangement with us. For delivery to the following postcodes starting with: IM, HS, ZE, JE, GY, KW, FK, PH33 or AB please contact us on 01329 841 416 or email@example.com for all enquiries.
Delivery charges are flat rate whatever quantity of goods you buy.
Current delivery charges (excluding VAT) are:
- £12.50 for Express Delivery (Typically 1-2 days)**
- £25.00 for AM Delivery**
- £34.75 for N. Ireland 3-5 Working Days (Monday to Friday)
** "Express & AM Delivery" applies to the normal work days, Monday to Friday, and assumes in stock orders are placed before 14:00 on a week day. For Scottish and highlands locations deliveries can take up to 3 days. For URGENT delivery enquiries please contact us.
Track your delivery
All products bought from us are tracked and you can check the progress of your delivery by contacting one of our friendly team members on 01329 841 416 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You are required to sign for your order and we cannot leave items without a signature unless by prior arrangement. (Please note we cannot accept any liability for any shortage and/or damage if goods are left at your request). We strive to get your parcel safely and on time - however occasionally if there is a potential interruption to your delivery we will work hard to try and sort this out for you. For more information please contact us.
Got some comments about our products or your recent purchase please send us an email and we will add it to this website: email@example.com