- Easy fitting (instructions supplied).
- Tested to BS 8613:2017 (Finger protection devices for pedestrian doors - Type A, Class 1).
- Front version seal is suitable for doors opening to 180°depending on door configuration.
This medium duty finger guard seal system provides a shield to trapping fingers in hinged doors, which can cause horrendous injuries. Protects both sides of the door by using the LAS9050 si on the hinge knuckle side and the LAS9070 si on the hinge cavity side.
The front seal is suitable for doors with openings up to 180° and with timber or metal construction that allows the guard to be affixed with screws. A matching rear guard (hinge knuckle side) is available, allowing for full finger-trapping protection on both sides of the door.
- Length: 2.1m.
- Silver Anodised Aluminium with Silver/Black cover strips.
- Seal material made from Silicone.
- Self-tapping wood screws are supplied (self-drilling and self-tapping screws for metal construction available on request).
- Fixing holes are pre-drilled and slotted to allow the seals to be adjusted and positioned accurately.
- PVC cover strips to conceal fixings are supplied.
- Decorative cover strip.
- Aluminium carrier.
- Screws supplied.
- Fitting instructions.
- Flexible gasket.
Download and review any of the following information:
Product Data Sheet
View All Fingergaurd Products
We only sell and deliver goods in the Mainland UK and NI - unless you have made a prior arrangement with us. For delivery to the following postcodes starting with: IM, HS, ZE, JE, GY, KW, FK, PH33 or AB please contact us on 01329 841 416 or email@example.com for all enquiries.
Delivery charges are flat rate whatever quantity of goods you buy.
Current delivery charges (excluding VAT) are:
- £12.50 for Express Delivery (Typically 1-2 days)**
- £25.00 for AM Delivery**
- £34.75 for N. Ireland 3-5 Working Days (Monday to Friday)
** "Express & AM Delivery" applies to the normal work days, Monday to Friday, and assumes in stock orders are placed before 14:00 on a week day. For Scottish and highlands locations deliveries can take up to 3 days. For URGENT delivery enquiries please contact us.
Track your delivery
All products bought from us are tracked and you can check the progress of your delivery by contacting one of our friendly team members on 01329 841 416 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You are required to sign for your order and we cannot leave items without a signature unless by prior arrangement. (Please note we cannot accept any liability for any shortage and/or damage if goods are left at your request). We strive to get your parcel safely and on time - however occasionally if there is a potential interruption to your delivery we will work hard to try and sort this out for you. For more information please contact us.
Got some comments about our products or your recent purchase please send us an email and we will add it to this website: email@example.com