- Strong metal construction.
- Powder coated finish.
- Identification label supplied.
- Unique hinged-base opening mechanism.
- Takes A4 Documents.
- Available with keylock or Latch.
- Powder coated finish.
- Hooks for 2 keys.
- 4 fixing holes on back.
- Restraining clip so that documents remain upright when the door is opened.
- Complete with Fire Safety Documents Label.
Ideal for keeping fire documents, including plans, relating to the building that a fire officer would need. These cabinets are robustly made and have a powder-coated finish and the door is hinged at the base to give rapid and easy access. This slimline document holder has a seal latch mechanism which can also facilitate a padlock if extra protection is required. It can hold a standard A4 fire and safety maintenance log book.
- External size: Height: 350mm Width: 252mm Depth: 60mm.
- Internal size: Height: 343mm Width: 246mm Depth: 55mm.
- Retaining bar (max): Width: 236mm.
- Retaining bar (min): Width: 135mm.
- Retaining bar (min): Depth: 37mm.
- Weight: 2.2kg.
- Finish: Powder Coat.
- Colour: Red.
- Closure type: Latch.
We only sell and deliver goods in the Mainland UK and NI - unless you have made a prior arrangement with us. For delivery to the following postcodes starting with: IM, HS, ZE, JE, GY, KW, FK, PH33 or AB please contact us on 01329 841 416 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries.
Delivery charges are flat rate whatever quantity of goods you buy.
Current delivery charges (excluding VAT) are:
- £12.50 for Express Delivery (Typically 1-2 days)**
- £25.00 for AM Delivery**
- £34.75 for N. Ireland 3-5 Working Days (Monday to Friday)
** "Express & AM Delivery" applies to the normal work days, Monday to Friday, and assumes in stock orders are placed before 14:00 on a week day. For Scottish and highlands locations deliveries can take up to 3 days. For URGENT delivery enquiries please contact us.
Track your delivery
All products bought from us are tracked and you can check the progress of your delivery by contacting one of our friendly team members on 01329 841 416 or email@example.com
You are required to sign for your order and we cannot leave items without a signature unless by prior arrangement. (Please note we cannot accept any liability for any shortage and/or damage if goods are left at your request). We strive to get your parcel safely and on time - however occasionally if there is a potential interruption to your delivery we will work hard to try and sort this out for you. For more information please contact us.
Got some comments about our products or your recent purchase please send us an email and we will add it to this website: firstname.lastname@example.org