- FingerKeeper Protect Rear is a child safety, accident prevention product to prevent finger trapping in doors.
- Shields the rear hinges of the door.
- Fits most door types.
- Long anticipated lifespan.
- Durable but easily fixed - foolproof design ensures simple DIY fitting.
- Low maintenance - wipe clean finish.
- Easily removed and refitted to allow for door maintenance.
- Sold in 1960mm lengths.
- Full fitting kit included.
- Avoid litigation and compensation claims.
- Easily removed and re-fitted to allow door maintenance.
- Available in different colours to match existing décor.
- NEW Anthracite Grey coloured Fingerkeeper Protect Rear.
FingerKeeper Protect Rear prevents finger trapping accidents by totally covering the gap that is created on the rear hinge side of a door when it is in the open position. The FingerKeeper rear guard device can be fitted to most types of doors including wood, metal and uPVC.
Used in conjunction with FingerKeeper Commercial Front, which covers the front hinges, the risk of finger trapping accidents on the hinge edge of the door is eliminated. The device is considered to be environmentally friendly. Simple to install, with a long life expectancy and easily removed and refitted without glue or nails. Screws are recommended (and supplied) for heavily traffic areas.
Every year, according to RoSPA, over 30,000 children are injured in the UK as a result of trapping their fingers in doors.
- Sold in 1960mm lengths and in an Anthracite Grey colour.
- Nearest RAL Colour matches are: (7016), Anthracite Grey.
Please note all images shown are for illustration purposes only. To view the actual colour range and construction ask for a colour sample pack click here.
Download and review any of the following information:
Product Data Sheet
How it Works Video
View All Fingergaurd Products
We only sell and deliver goods in the Mainland UK and NI - unless you have made a prior arrangement with us. For delivery to the following postcodes starting with: IM, HS, ZE, JE, GY, KW, FK, PH33 or AB please contact us on 01329 841 416 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries.
Delivery charges are flat rate whatever quantity of goods you buy.
Current delivery charges (excluding VAT) are:
- £12.50 for Express Delivery (Typically 1-2 days)**
- £25.00 for AM Delivery**
- £34.75 for N. Ireland 3-5 Working Days (Monday to Friday)
** "Express & AM Delivery" applies to the normal work days, Monday to Friday, and assumes in stock orders are placed before 14:00 on a week day. For Scottish and highlands locations deliveries can take up to 3 days. For URGENT delivery enquiries please contact us.
Track your delivery
All products bought from us are tracked and you can check the progress of your delivery by contacting one of our friendly team members on 01329 841 416 or email@example.com
You are required to sign for your order and we cannot leave items without a signature unless by prior arrangement. (Please note we cannot accept any liability for any shortage and/or damage if goods are left at your request). We strive to get your parcel safely and on time - however occasionally if there is a potential interruption to your delivery we will work hard to try and sort this out for you. For more information please contact us.
Got some comments about our products or your recent purchase please send us an email and we will add it to this website: firstname.lastname@example.org