- For use with timber, steel hinged or pivoting doors.
- Standard length opening angles up to 120 degrees depending on door configuration.
- Minimum 35mm door thickness.
- Standard lengths 2100mm and 157mm wide.
- Anodised aluminium carrier.
- Self drilling screws included.
- TPV blind has good environmental temperature performance (both low and high).
- Anti finger-trapping guard suited to interior or exterior use.
- Excellent resistant to weathering and many common industrial chemicals.
- Low compression set and flex fatigue resistance.
- High UV resistance.
- Very long anticipated lifespan.
- Longer and Wider Guard Options.
- Tested to BS8613:2017 Finger Protection for Pedestrian Doors.
Finger entrapment in doors can result in serious injuries that have long term effects and may require significant hospital treatment. Preventing such injuries is therefore important. Finger trap protection should be installed in all hinged or pivoted door situations, where users can potentially get fingers caught between the door and the frame. All public areas including shops, hotels and fitness centres should be reviewed for potential risks.
Areas of particular concern include:
Schools or child care centres. Children suffer a disproportionate number of finger entrapment injuries because of their lack of understanding of the dangers presented by doors, young children may put their fingers into the gap between a door and its frame without any awareness of the possible consequences.
Homes or residential facilities for the aged or disabled. Those particularly with walking or balance difficulties often use the door frame as a support when negotiating a doorway and inadvertently put fingers into the jamb, this is especially true of those doors fitted with door closers.
Where automatic swing doors are fitted, it is a requirement of BS EN 16005 that finger trap protection be used at the hanging stile(s) of the doorset.
FingerKeeper Industrial TPV is a heavy duty finger-pinch protection device (anti-finger-trapping hinge guard). Manufactured from a TPV material fitted in an Anodised Aluminium carrier, that is supplied with self drilling screws and 2 x push-in screw concealing strips to match.
The device is designed for demanding commercial & industrial environments. For use with interior or exterior timber or metal doors. Slimline design and unobtrusive fittings also suits non-commercial settings and can be used by powered / security gate installers for gate finger guards. The device is also suitable for automatic doors.
- TPV is a compound composed of Polypropylene and EPDM rubber used in vehicle, white goods and weatherproofing applications.
- TPV has excellent resistance to common industrial chemicals.
- TPV has greater tear strength and resistance than EPDM. TPV can be readily recycled.
Claim your free sample pack with free delivery of this product.
- Lengths: 2100mm (Standard).
- Widths: 157mm (Standard).
- Material: TPV (ThermoPlastic Vulcanizate polymer).
- Colours: Standard width guard - White.
- Anodised Aluminium guard strip carriers. Push-in trim, to conceal fixings, matches guard strip colour.
Download and review any of the following information:
Product Data Sheet
View All Fingergaurd Products
We only sell and deliver goods in the Mainland UK and NI - unless you have made a prior arrangement with us. For delivery to the following postcodes starting with: IM, HS, ZE, JE, GY, KW, FK, PH33 or AB please contact us on 01329 841 416 or email@example.com for all enquiries.
Delivery charges are flat rate whatever quantity of goods you buy.
Current delivery charges (excluding VAT) are:
- £12.50 for Express Delivery (Typically 1-2 days)**
- £25.00 for AM Delivery**
- £34.75 for N. Ireland 3-5 Working Days (Monday to Friday)
** "Express & AM Delivery" applies to the normal work days, Monday to Friday, and assumes in stock orders are placed before 14:00 on a week day. For Scottish and highlands locations deliveries can take up to 3 days. For URGENT delivery enquiries please contact us.
Track your delivery
All products bought from us are tracked and you can check the progress of your delivery by contacting one of our friendly team members on 01329 841 416 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You are required to sign for your order and we cannot leave items without a signature unless by prior arrangement. (Please note we cannot accept any liability for any shortage and/or damage if goods are left at your request). We strive to get your parcel safely and on time - however occasionally if there is a potential interruption to your delivery we will work hard to try and sort this out for you. For more information please contact us.
Got some comments about our products or your recent purchase please send us an email and we will add it to this website: email@example.com