- A strong, clear finger guard for interior doors up to 50mm thick.
- Standard Lengths 1950mm.
- Opens up to 110 degrees depending on door configuration.
- Easily installed to most types of door using the self-adhesive strip built into the guard.
- For maximum integrity of the clear finger guard we recommend additional securing of the strip using screws if door and frame materials permit.
- Tested to 250,000 open / close cycles.
- The clear guard avoids possible décor colour clashes.
- Soft material resists to cracking from kicks and knocks.
A transparent, tough finger guard designed to fit most common interior door sizes. Self adhesive fitting strips are incorporated into the guard, which can further be secured with screws for maximum longevity.
The clear finger guard is a clear polymer material with a rubbery feel that does not shatter. Resists cracking and splitting and absorbs kicks and knocks well. Blends in with natural timber finish doors in particular.
Caution: Do not fit to doors that can open more than 110°, otherwise the strips are likely to tear off from the door or frame and cause damage. For total protection from finger trapping injuries in doors please see the rear guards.
Claim your free sample pack with free delivery of this product.
- 1950mm length matches standard door height.
- Click on the images to see more detailed views of product.
Download and review any of the following information:
Product Data Sheet
How it Works Video
How it Works Video
View All Fingergaurd Products
We only sell and deliver goods in the Mainland UK and NI - unless you have made a prior arrangement with us. For delivery to the following postcodes starting with: IM, HS, ZE, JE, GY, KW, FK, PH33 or AB please contact us on 01329 841 416 or email@example.com for all enquiries.
Delivery charges are flat rate whatever quantity of goods you buy.
Current delivery charges (excluding VAT) are:
- £12.50 for Express Delivery (Typically 1-2 days)**
- £25.00 for AM Delivery**
- £34.75 for N. Ireland 3-5 Working Days (Monday to Friday)
** "Express & AM Delivery" applies to the normal work days, Monday to Friday, and assumes in stock orders are placed before 14:00 on a week day. For Scottish and highlands locations deliveries can take up to 3 days. For URGENT delivery enquiries please contact us.
Track your delivery
All products bought from us are tracked and you can check the progress of your delivery by contacting one of our friendly team members on 01329 841 416 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You are required to sign for your order and we cannot leave items without a signature unless by prior arrangement. (Please note we cannot accept any liability for any shortage and/or damage if goods are left at your request). We strive to get your parcel safely and on time - however occasionally if there is a potential interruption to your delivery we will work hard to try and sort this out for you. For more information please contact us.
Got some comments about our products or your recent purchase please send us an email and we will add it to this website: email@example.com