- A finger guard exclusively for glass doors.
- Suitable for most single or double-action glass doors.
- Suitable for manual or automated opening glass doors.
- Prevents finger trapping accidents.
- Extremely durable and maintenance free.
- Tested to over 1 million open & closing cycles.
- Suitable for 180° opening depending on door configuration.
- Satin Anodised Aluminium roller system housing with Black fire retardant fabric.
Glass Door Finger Guard is a high quality finger guard designed exclusively for use with glass doors. It uses a resilient blind mounted in a robust aluminium housing that attaches to the door frame. The other end of the blind is fixed to the surface of the glass door via an aluminium strip with built-in acrylate-foam high performance tape.
The tension in the blind prevents fingers entering the hinge gap, where they may be subject to trapping. Independently tested to over 1 million opening & closing closing cycles.
- Standard length 1925mm, a 2015mm Longer length available to order to comply with EN16605 - please contact us.
- Max opening width 260mm.
Download and review any of the following information:
Product Data Sheet
View All Fingergaurd Products
We only sell and deliver goods in the Mainland UK and NI - unless you have made a prior arrangement with us. For delivery to the following postcodes starting with: IM, HS, ZE, JE, GY, KW, FK, PH33 or AB please contact us on 01329 841 416 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries.
Delivery charges are flat rate whatever quantity of goods you buy.
Current delivery charges (excluding VAT) are:
- £12.50 for Express Delivery (Typically 1-2 days)**
- £25.00 for AM Delivery**
- £34.75 for N. Ireland 3-5 Working Days (Monday to Friday)
** "Express & AM Delivery" applies to the normal work days, Monday to Friday, and assumes in stock orders are placed before 14:00 on a week day. For Scottish and highlands locations deliveries can take up to 3 days. For URGENT delivery enquiries please contact us.
Track your delivery
All products bought from us are tracked and you can check the progress of your delivery by contacting one of our friendly team members on 01329 841 416 or email@example.com
You are required to sign for your order and we cannot leave items without a signature unless by prior arrangement. (Please note we cannot accept any liability for any shortage and/or damage if goods are left at your request). We strive to get your parcel safely and on time - however occasionally if there is a potential interruption to your delivery we will work hard to try and sort this out for you. For more information please contact us.
Got some comments about our products or your recent purchase please send us an email and we will add it to this website: firstname.lastname@example.org