- Available in two sizes 300mm and 400mm.
- A smooth, rounded design.
- Snap on, quick fit ends.
- Positive open and close action.
- Integral flyscreen in external hood.
- Tested in accordance with BS EN 1026:2016 & BS EN 1027: 2016 Weather performance.
- Rod control available- for full compliance with Approved Document K 2013.
- Can be fitted to give updraught or down-draught.
- Sleeves available - for full compliance with BS7412: 2007 & BS EN 14351-1:2006.
- Joiner pieces available.
Manufactured in the highest quality U.V stabilised PVCu, the Framevent PVCu has been specifically designed for the volume market. Durable, easy to fit and fully tested, it is ideal for both timber and PVCu frames and its slim, elegant design makes it a popular choice. The Framevent represents the new generation of trickle vent window fittings. The Framevent PVCu 400mm units has an equivalent area as per BS 13141-1:2019 – 3180mm2.
- Route out the Frame with the correct slot size & configuration for the model to be fitted.
- Place unit centrally over the slots.
- Fix unit in place by using screws provided.
- Screw hole centres are 10mm in from each end (20mm off the overall length).
- Independently tested to BS EN 13141-1:2019.
- Water tightness of 400pa.
- Independently acoustically tested in accordance with BS EN 20140-10:1992, ISO 140-10:1991.
- The Framevent can be cleaned using a damp cloth. The external hood should be brushed lightly toremove dust from the flyscreen area.
- *Airflow rates quoted are for when fitted in accordance with manufacturer's instructions. We recommend silicone sealing vents for best results*.
Framevent PVCu Ventilators 400mm
- A Brown Framevent PVCu Ventilator.
- 400mm Length x 22mm wide. Equivalent area as per BS 13141-1:2019 – 3180mm2.
- Slot Size – 365x13mm.
Download and review any of the following information:
Product Data Sheet
View All Safety Products
We only sell and deliver goods in the Mainland UK and NI - unless you have made a prior arrangement with us. For delivery to the following postcodes starting with: IM, HS, ZE, JE, GY, KW, FK, PH33 or AB please contact us on 01329 841 416 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries.
Delivery charges are flat rate whatever quantity of goods you buy.
Current delivery charges (excluding VAT) are:
- £12.50 for Express Delivery (Typically 1-2 days)**
- £25.00 for AM Delivery**
- £34.75 for N. Ireland 3-5 Working Days (Monday to Friday)
** "Express & AM Delivery" applies to the normal work days, Monday to Friday, and assumes in stock orders are placed before 14:00 on a week day. For Scottish and highlands locations deliveries can take up to 3 days. For URGENT delivery enquiries please contact us.
Track your delivery
All products bought from us are tracked and you can check the progress of your delivery by contacting one of our friendly team members on 01329 841 416 or email@example.com
You are required to sign for your order and we cannot leave items without a signature unless by prior arrangement. (Please note we cannot accept any liability for any shortage and/or damage if goods are left at your request). We strive to get your parcel safely and on time - however occasionally if there is a potential interruption to your delivery we will work hard to try and sort this out for you. For more information please contact us.
Got some comments about our products or your recent purchase please send us an email and we will add it to this website: firstname.lastname@example.org