- A smooth, rounded design.
- Snap on, quick fit ends.
- Positive open & close action.
- Integral flyscreen in external hood.
- Suitable for PVCu, timber & aluminium windows.
- Tested in accordance with BS EN 1026:2016 & BS EN 1027: 2016 Weather performance.
- Rod control available- for full compliance with Approved Document K 2013.
- Can be fitted to give updraught or down-draught.
- Various colours to choose from.
- Joiner pieces available.
Manufactured in the highest quality U.V Stabilised PVCu, the Framevent Hi-Flow Plus have been specifically designed to make it easy to achieve the requirements of Approved Document F 2021 whilst still maintaining the smooth, rounded aesthetic synonymous of the Framevent range. The Framevent Hi-Flow Plus achieves 5,205mm2 EA on a length of only 525mm.
- Route out the Frame with the correct slot size & configuration for the model to be fitted.
- Place unit centrally over the slots.
- Fix unit in place by using screws provided.
- Screw hole centres are 20mm in from each end (40mm off the overall length).
- Independently tested to BS EN 13141-1:2019.
- Water tightness of 400pa.
- Independently acoustically tested in accordance with BS EN 20140-10:2016, ISO 140-10:2010.
- The Framevent Hi-Flow Plus can be cleaned using a damp cloth. The external hood should be brushed lightly to remove dust from the flyscreen area.
- *Airflow rates quoted are for when fitted in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions. We recommend silicone sealing vents for best results*.
- Available in a Brown colour.
- 525mm Length x 28mm wide. Equivalent area as per BS 13141-1:2019 – 5205mm2.
- Slot Size – 2 x (230x13mm) + (10mm land).
Download and review any of the following information:
Product Data Sheet
View All Safety Products
We only sell and deliver goods in the Mainland UK and NI - unless you have made a prior arrangement with us. For delivery to the following postcodes starting with: IM, HS, ZE, JE, GY, KW, FK, PH33 or AB please contact us on 01329 841 416 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries.
Delivery charges are flat rate whatever quantity of goods you buy.
Current delivery charges (excluding VAT) are:
- £12.50 for Express Delivery (Typically 1-2 days)**
- £25.00 for AM Delivery**
- £34.75 for N. Ireland 3-5 Working Days (Monday to Friday)
** "Express & AM Delivery" applies to the normal work days, Monday to Friday, and assumes in stock orders are placed before 14:00 on a week day. For Scottish and highlands locations deliveries can take up to 3 days. For URGENT delivery enquiries please contact us.
Track your delivery
All products bought from us are tracked and you can check the progress of your delivery by contacting one of our friendly team members on 01329 841 416 or email@example.com
You are required to sign for your order and we cannot leave items without a signature unless by prior arrangement. (Please note we cannot accept any liability for any shortage and/or damage if goods are left at your request). We strive to get your parcel safely and on time - however occasionally if there is a potential interruption to your delivery we will work hard to try and sort this out for you. For more information please contact us.
Got some comments about our products or your recent purchase please send us an email and we will add it to this website: firstname.lastname@example.org